To so many of us, a peep into our Facebook accounts, one can easily write our biography about you because it contains a lot of Info about you.
Facebook founded on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg is now the most visited social media website worldwide. There are over 1.79 billion monthly active Facebook users. According to Facebook DAU, 1.18 billion people log onto Facebook daily.
We can easily chat with our friends, share our lovely moments for them to see and comment on – even if they are somewhere across the world.
Meeting new people and connecting with people that possess the same interest with us became so easy just because of Facebook.
Facebook is now part of our lives and just as every other thing that became part of Man’s life; there must be some hiccups and problems attached to it.
Among numerous problems we all encounter on Facebook, one of the solutions might require you to Delete our Facebook Messages, Pictures, and Videos.
There is this message, picture or video you deleted and you wanted it back, or you mistakenly deleted one of this files, and now you are looking for a way to get it back.
Maybe your Facebook account has been hacked, or somebody compromised your account to the extent that you can’t continue with that account again and you need to open up a new Facebook account and move some of your pictures to the new Facebook account.
Maybe so many things changed in your life, and you will need a fresh start both online and offline.
Maybe there are some old pictures, videos, and messages that you want to see again but couldn’t because you deleted them some years ago.
Search no more
The answer is here.
To fix all these problems, you will need to download all the files you’ve previously posted on your Facebook profile.
The archive you are going to download will contain all your messages, Pictures and videos, both the deleted ones and the ones you’ve not deleted.
Downloading and keeping a copy of your Facebook files on your PC for other purposes.
The process is very easy and straightforward.
What are we waiting for? Let’s get started.
Steps To Recover Deleted Facebook Messages, Pictures, And Videos
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on the drop-down menu on the top right-hand side to show your settings, click on Settings and navigate to General account Settings.
- Move your cursor down the page you can see the “Download a copy of your Facebook data,” now click on download a copy link.
- A new page will open up and on this page you will see the “Start My Archive.” Click on it.
Note: Facebook will request for your password because of security reasons, all you need to do is to enter your password and you are good to go.
- Login to your email account, the one you used as your primary email on Facebook, expect two emails from Facebook. Ignore the first one and wait for the second one that will tell you that your archive is ready for download and it will bear a download link. Follow the link, and it will lead you back to Facebook.
- Click on “Download archive” and download the zip file to your local drive.
- Unzip it and you have Recovered your Deleted Facebook Messages, Pictures and Videos.
- Click on the index.html file to access your downloaded Archive orderly, or you can click the files to see the stuff randomly.
That’s all for this tutorial.
If you have any other problem relating to the Facebook account, do try to contact me. Do you think your account has been hacked? Are you trying to do something on Facebook but it is not working out? I will be so glad to help you out in any way possible.
Just drop your problem on the comment box or contact me via my contact page and I will tell you what to do.
Share this post with your friends.
Stuff You Might Find Interesting
- Again? Mark Zuckerberg’s Pinterest Account Hacked Twice In 2016
- Facebook Messenger Is Now Compatible With Android Auto
- Facebook buys another facial recognition company to help it compete with Snapchat
- Facebook’s Messenger Platform launched, allows businesses to build bots
- Facebook Sued for $1B for Alleged Use of Medium for Terror